A decade of ordinations unhindered
By Antonio G. Cañaveral Jr.
DURING THE FIRST TEN YEARS of the dynamic leadership of Brother Eduardo V. Manalo—from September 7, 2009, when he started administering the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) as Executive Minister, up to the present—the Church has been blessed with a multitude of ministers to care for the brethren and help them become more steadfast in the faith.
In compliance with the instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ to “…Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field” (Matt. 9:37-38 New International Version), Brother Eduardo Manalo makes it one of the priorities of his administration to select capable men who fear God, are trustworthy, with integrity, and who hate dishonest gain (Exod. 18:21, 20 NIV) to help tend the Church’s fast growing number of members around the world. As of this writing, the Church Of Christ has reached 153 countries and territories in six continents with members composed of 147 races and nationalities.
Through God’s help and guidance to the Executive Minister, within a decade, 89 batches of ordinations were held in various local congregations of the Church worldwide resulting to a total of 3,953 ordained ministers.
Having more ministers means having more helpers of the Church’s Executive Minister in caring for the brethren’s spiritual welfare in intensifying the work of propagation towards salvation.
- A decade of ordinations unhindered
- That their work will be a joy
- Monuments to EVM’s dynamic leadership
- Centennial & 50 Years in the West in Retrospect
- The Church’s expansion in the world’s second largest continent
- 10 years of inspired leadership
- Historic firsts in shepherding the global flock
- EVM, leading the Church in bringing glory to God
- The Philippine Arena: an architectural wonder